Starting a planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, those are my propagation/grow out/ sales tanks. They are really full right now. LOL

I don't really care all that much for it, but it's a good seller. The LFS I sell plants to love it. It grows like wildfire in the tanks. High light, heavy CO2 and PPS Pro ferts= Watersprite, and Wisteria explosion. LOL

I don't really care all that much for it, but it's a good seller. The LFS I sell plants to love it. It grows like wildfire in the tanks. High light, heavy CO2 and PPS Pro ferts= Watersprite, and Wisteria explosion. LOL

You should consider adding dwarf sag to the mix. It's explosive under those conditions and is in fairly high demand as of late.

I actually do have some Dwarf Sag. in one of the other tanks.
You are correct it is spreading like crazy.

I don't suggest using Swords in tanks that small they grow much too large. You can however do many types of Crypts but you do need to add root tabs to the substrate every so often as they also absorb most of their nutrients via their roots. Adding root tabs isn't that big of a deal.

Anubia's are also a super easy plant and there are many types from very small to large.

The tank is ready for fish used mature media and is ready.

Attachments

• image-4165301681.jpg
    image-4165301681.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 50
Aqua scaped with one fish

Attachments

• image-1764849924.jpg
    image-1764849924.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom