Time to upgrade my light.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you like the look, I do recommend it, as I own 2 of them and have been extremely satisfied. I don't want you to think it is the cheapest alternative out there though, if cost is a concern. I am sure you could find some equivalent solutions (in terms of wattage) for less money. However, the aesthetics and mounting of the fixture are pretty unique. The reflectors seem pretty solid, and it runs at what seems like a very safe temperature. I never worry about them being on when I am not home.

I am willing to take your advice for it. Cost isn't that much of a concern, really. I just called my boss to ask if I could work this weekend so I'll work it off in a day. I really need something to get my plants to spruce up. Tired of looking at a droopy tank.

Getting in a little late.

Basically, I can sum things up to say I pretty much agree with the above. I think that 27W CF light will work out really really well for you here.

Awesome, thank you very much Fort for the advice, and Neilan as well. Pumped for Thursday, then.

Back
Top Bottom