Where do you get your plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm thinking of getting my plants from here...

http://www.azgardens.com/

Are there any other recommended places to order plants from? I looked at my lfs and their plant selection is not only poor, but half rotten. So I'll be ordering online.

I've had good experiences with aquariumplants.com and charley the plant dealer (lowcoaster on aquabid.com)

Aquabid usually has some deals too.

I used to get all of my plants from Dr. Prescott at www.aquariumlandscapes.net but he has sadly retired from the plant business, so anymore I get all of my plants on Aquabid. The selection is unbeatable and you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping. Just look at the seller's feedback to make sure they have gotten good marks. You can't go wrong with lowcoaster's plants :) And some of the members here on AA also have some great plants available for trade or purchase.

I'd just be a bit careful about AzGardens.com. Their plants are extremely high quality and at great prices. The problem is that you have no idea what the shipping is going to be ahead of time. So a great deal can easily be turned into a poor one.

I've had great success with AquariumPlants.com and will gladly order from them again.

You may also want to post in the Barter/Trade section, as other members may be able to send you clippings of the plants that you want.

Back
Top Bottom