For Sale: RAmbandit GBR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still selling rams but shipping to Canada is not worth it $$$
Also have the only Apisto hongsloi for sale at the moment I believe?
If you find them some where else get them! I found none to even compare price to!

Rams are $25 a pair with priority express (2-4 day shipping)
Apsitos are $40 a pair with priority express.

Every pair I shipped last year laid eggs within the first week after arrival!
Only issue was sending someone one of my pairs....All my breeders are NOT in tap.....

Rams 2016

Pairs going out for $25 including shipping.
The price will be going up after this season or sooner...
1 pair in #4 USPS priority mail box{square box} placed in kordon breather bags and insulated.
Shipping Mondays when possible and Saturdays...:thanks:

Pairs of GBR are now $30 including shipping with insulated box ,heat pack and kordon breather bag.
Using medium priority express boxes and still shipping Mondays and Saturdays if arranged.
These fish are aprox. 7 months old and very healthy.They eat flake , NLS pellets [1mm or grow] and frozen with gusto!
This is the father...

this is them in a 36" tank...

2016 final sale

2016 close out sale!:flowers:
8 rams /4 pairs for $50 with shipping included.:eek:
Shipping resumes After holiday break.:fish2:
I haven't had issue shipping yet this season and just stopped last Satuday !:dance: Packing like a CHAMP :whistle: references on Aquabid along with sale listing....:angel:
These rams were born in April and are breeding NOW.(y)
2017 rams will be younger and need some growing in compare to these guys, BUT there will be EBR among the new stock!!!:cool:
Merry Christmas all!
:thanks:

I can do any confirguration...
With enough cover I have had over4 pair in 40bs for over a year.
I breed with up to 8 -9 pairs that in 40bs and they don't kill each other.They actually do really well? Funny fish?
I have only once had all males way back..Biggest rams ever...I think I had 11 in a 30b in the end when I had the yellow rams..They were the males of the yellow rams...HUGE!

I can do any confirguration...
With enough cover I have had over4 pair in 40bs for over a year.
I breed with up to 8 -9 pairs that in 40bs and they don't kill each other.They actually do really well? Funny fish?
I have only once had all males way back..Biggest rams ever...I think I had 11 in a 30b in the end when I had the yellow rams..They were the males of the yellow rams...HUGE!
Previously I have just had a pair - by themselves with Cories.

The 72G will be Neon Tetras and 2 Angelfish, SAE, Dragon and Albino BN, Cories, a Spotted Rafael cat, a couple of Glass Cats which are left, 4 Swords and some Green Lantern Male Platy. Was thinking to add a trio of Boesemani Rainbows pretty soon when I find some nice ones. The 3 Koi Angels are just reaching maturity so they are fighting, but I haven't had time to figure out who is who m/f. (I would prefer 2 males to keep them from wanting to kill each other, but that still didn't work with my last 2 M Angels :/. )

If you think the pairs would be alright I would consider those, but I was also wondering about EBR and don't want to cross breed, so trying to decide - what do you think? What would you do with just one display tank? I am not trying for breeding for at least a year or 2, I am just trying to have a nice planted community tank for awhile. If you think the M would do fine in the tank - will they still be nicely colored in a M only?

If there are pairs do they just chase each other or fiercely try to kill off other fish. Neons aren't very smart and just wander all around like the Platy.

You know I have been wanting these for quite awhile, and now that the shipping is included, the time is right! Thank you for helping me figure this out.

What are your thoughts on the best fit stocking wise? The EBR would cross breed, correct?

EBR will cross breed but the result I hear is often very pleasing.I plan on throwing two large male GBR in with my first keeper EBR soon of the same age...I hope to have the cross also..Keeoing all them will be fun?
In the GBR 40b they eat each others eggs if I don't get them quick but never really fight?
In the EBR tank they all hang like family and don't eat each others eggs for days!They are wicked nice fish....
In a 72 with other fish I think pairs or all males would be fine.
I am not sure the males would color up the same to be honest with out a female..
The ones I kept were from the yellow so funny colored any ways...

Back
Top Bottom