For Sale: RAmbandit GBR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coralbandit

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just thought I should announce I have GBR for sale!:flowers:
I have them most of the time so this is not a short time offer although price may vary with season.
So a pair shipped USPS priority express in a medium insulated box with kordon breather bag ,and "absorbent" wrapping is $25.
I try to ship early in week(M,T,W).
I don't have pay pal yet so payment is old fashion mail of a check or cash.
Had a few PMs lately asking so thought I would just put this out there.
Thanks to everyone so far for their interest.:thanks:
PM me if interested so I can respond personally .

I have some of bandits rams and just wanted to throw this out there. Beautiful, stunning, and healthy. Great shipping methods as well. RamBandit is right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do sell singles cause all I need is a male I am getting a female this weekend from a friend

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have some of bandits rams and just wanted to throw this out there. Beautiful, stunning, and healthy. Great shipping methods as well. RamBandit is right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you sir!(y)

Do sell singles cause all I need is a male I am getting a female this weekend from a friend

I certainly can sell singles or larger groups.
Unfortunately in your case shipping and such is over 1/2 the price so I could sell you a male for $20.
On the other hand I can easily fit 3 pair in the same size box which I would sell for $50.
Hope you understand.

I could do a pair and have a Harlem I had one 5 yrs ago in a 40B which is what they are going into and worst case I can put one of the females in a 10 gallon would not be ordering until next week any ways seeing not setting up the 40B until this weekend

Heat packs may soon be needed(+$2).
I am preferring to ship M/T only to ensure no sat-mon sittings.
I may have Pay Pal worked out but not 100% sure of this yet.
Glad to have all the interest and big thanks to all!

Do you have pics?

I do have pics;

99907-albums14345-picture68745.jpg

99907-albums14345-picture68746.jpg

There may even be more in my photo album.

How many gallons do they need?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What about one in a 10 gallon? Or if one male is too big, one female?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they look and I'm setting up a 10 gallon. If one would be ok by itself in the 10 gallon then i would love to do that, but since it sounds like it won't be best for the fish I won't.

Too bad, these particular ones look great Bandit! :brows:

Last edited by a moderator:
I breed all mine in 5 , 10 , and 30/40 breeder tanks.
If a 10g was planted a pair may do fine in it .
I agree a 20 long would be better and you may suffer MTS (or any form of) and desire a larger tank for these beauties!
The picture of the group was in my 40 b when I had 18 in there!
The other pic is just my juvi/young adult in 75 growout tank with tap water.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.
You all make me feel very proud of my rams!
Than you for the kind words.

Live plants aid with water quality IMO and definitely enrich the natural environment effect.
Low light is perfect for rams and angels anyways.
Go with moss and java fern,anubias,other easy to grow low light plants.
I definitely think the 'atmosphere' counts in making them comfortable and more active/interesting.

None of my tanks are show quality (for real) but I don't have any fake plants anymore.
One tank with good growth supplies all my others!!

So, out of curiousity, how old are these guys you're sending out?

Sounds like a simple question:facepalm:.
I have to reference almost everything this year off the Gold or not thread.
I have been in the sun way to long this year(and loving it!).
Best honest guess says 5-6 months old.
Both you and fishwrangler(and soon TT) get the same stock.
Poppa and Brook got stock 1 or two hatches earlier(which I still have in the 33 long{They are 'champion quality' at this point!) with ro water.
I do believe my rams do well in most water as I have done this 2 years and my LFS (and their customers{Rivers2k}) have few complaints with the tap water fish I trade.
I acclimate them just for better sale as not all want to go all out on water.
BUT for those with marine tank and ro systems(FW) if you want to see them shine like no others get them in low TDS water.
I probably over complicated the answer...5-6 months old dude!(y)

In tap water they will spawn but no eggs will be fertilized IMO.
It is all about GH and TDS for the eggs to become fertilized.
Even when I mixed 50% ro/di to the water your fish are in I did not have one fertile batch for over 1 1/2 months!

In tap water they will spawn but no eggs will be fertilized IMO.
It is all about GH and TDS for the eggs to become fertilized.
Even when I mixed 50% ro/di to the water your fish are in I did not have one fertile batch for over 1 1/2 months!

Tap water at the new apartment is actually pretty soft- GH is 3, TDS is like 130. I'm optimistic (y)

And if it comes down to it I can get RO water from the aquaculture research center too!

So don't want to rain on the parade but Classifieds is for buying (trading etc.) and asking, commenting only if you are wanting to or are interested in buying/trading, etc. Please read the sticky for additonal detail. No Chit chat or conversation, it is not like a thread in the main areas of the forum. This helps someone interested in getting the information needed not having to sort through oohs and aahs and dream tank stocking ideas.

here is the quote from the sticky
"-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading."

here is the link
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom