UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try somewhere which may sell cleaning supplies. Even a hairdresser might be able to source some.

AaronH said:
Does anyone no where you can get pure amonia from ? have tyed b and q and local diy shops and cant find it

Search for kleen off (you can even get it on eBay) that's what me and probably a few others are using.

AaronH said:
Does anyone no where you can get pure amonia from ? have tyed b and q and local diy shops and cant find it

Try homebase it looks like this...

Best way to tell its just ammonia with no detergent is to shake the bottle really well then open, if there are bubbles put it back on the shelf it's no good to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Attachments

• image-3645736488.jpg
    image-3645736488.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 227
ah cool thanks people will go hombase and try there first if not then will go to a hairdressers wholesalers

Hiya, i'm from Maidstone, Kent. We could do with more stuff on here for us, a lot of it is very much tailored to USA... There must be more Uk'ers on here too....

ahh maidstone is just around the corner from me lol wel kinda lol my gf works in maidstone. yea this site is us based but wha can ya do its is good for the advice and that lol

Small world! Yeah defo best site I've found for advice. Much better quality of advice, esp compared to my lfs.... Where abouts are u then? Can you Recommend any decent stores round this neck of the woods?

i can only recomend the one that i go to which is called birchwood aquatics bit of a way for you thoe lol

harryc said:
Hiya, i'm from Maidstone, Kent. We could do with more stuff on here for us, a lot of it is very much tailored to USA... There must be more Uk'ers on here too....

Agree! How is everyone anyway? All ok??

I'm from Faversham near Canterbury :) any body near us (maids toe I know lol)

harryc said:

Another one for the UK here lol

Sent from my X10i using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom