UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hiya tim I guess you know all of the few lfs's around here. I'm thinking of traveling a bit further a field to see some decent shops !

I really was never able to find a shop I wanted to buy from while I was there. I only started to keep fish once I moved to the USA. I'm sure there must be one, but I didn't find... :(

Yeah there are only around 4 or 5 little family run shops tucked away around some shady back streets lol. I'm going to google "the biggest aquatic place in the uk" lol and drive there !

:)

My wife and I moved 1000 miles here in the USA, no fish losses, you should be able to find one within that distance.

cichlidpaul said:
hows things welshy not been here for a few days stuck in Germany lol any new news going on

Hia mate been away myself to be fair, not alot going on it's all pretty quiet started seeing pearling from a few of my plants over the weekend which is nice! How about you?

Hia mate been away myself to be fair, not alot going on it's all pretty quiet started seeing pearling from a few of my plants over the weekend which is nice! How about you?

hi mate
glad to here it mate you will have to get some more pics up soon then so i can see how its coming along
as for me im sat here scratching my head and wondering what the **** is going on with my tank lol gonna put the question to the forum with my readings and see what comes back

Anyone from Bristol have a fully running marine aquarium for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

cichlidpaul said:
hi mate
glad to here it mate you will have to get some more pics up soon then so i can see how its coming along
as for me im sat here scratching my head and wondering what the **** is going on with my tank lol gonna put the question to the forum with my readings and see what comes back

I spent around 9 months trying to cycle with an under powered filter which the company wrongly sent me! It was a nightmare!!!!

Welshy said:
I spent around 9 months trying to cycle with an under powered filter which the company wrongly sent me! It was a nightmare!!!!

9 months lol your right what a nightmare i would have bounced the filter off his head lol

Sent from my X10i using Aquarium

cichlidpaul said:
9 months lol your right what a nightmare i would have bounced the filter off his head lol

Sent from my X10i using Aquarium

Haha I wad close mate very close! Someone in work was selling a fluval 405 for 40 so I bit his arm off.... Within a day algae bloom ammonia slowly decreased etc nitrites rising....the joy on my face....priceless!

Back
Top Bottom