Bicolor Blenny fading

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ctb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My new (1 week old) Bicolor Blenny seems to be fading. I added new snails and two anemones yesterday. It looks like a milky white color was blended into his existing color. Any thoughts- I am a new tank owner.

Hi welcome to the forum!

How long has your tank been set up, how big is it and what kind of lighting do you have, ( those queatiosn pertain the the anemones) and what other fish do you have in the tank?

My yellow watchman goby turned milky white after a water change and mever came back from it, I attributed the change to stress. Most fish can lose their color or change their color due to stress so that would be my first thought.

Ok Benny doing better, but now one of the anemones has shriveled? I have a 40 gallon tank, Acuaticlife four light T5 HO lighting. 1 clownfish, 1 pj cardinal, 1 six line wrasse, 1 shrimp, 1 starfish, six snails and a few other cleaners, one mushroom coral, one other coral rock with different mushroom.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image-1784454064.jpg
    image-1784454064.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image-869105902.jpg
    image-869105902.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom