craigslist score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the freckles love how they are bunched up on the nose

Seeing as how this is the CL thread I ll ask my question here. I've just spotted someone wanting to trade a 90G tank (just tank no stand or accessories) for an iPhone3.

The location is about 1.5 hours away from me. Do you think its a hoax? Or should I spend the time and gas seeing?

Seeing as how this is the CL thread I ll ask my question here. I've just spotted someone wanting to trade a 90G tank (just tank no stand or accessories) for an iPhone3.

The location is about 1.5 hours away from me. Do you think its a hoax? Or should I spend the time and gas seeing?

I would defiantly look into it just make sure you check it out really good and test to make sure it holds water

Fail! I text and emailed the guy this morning and got nothing back. Was just surfing CL again and noticed his post again, but he has edited it. Wants $140 OBO, which if I had I would offer, but I dont right now.

Win! I did find a 55 gallon, with stand hood, lights, gravel , a couple fake plants and what looks to be a marineland penguin 400 filter on it. For $50
I will hopefully be picking that up this weekend. They said its full of water right now and they will drain it when I get there just to show that its water tight!

Fail! I text and emailed the guy this morning and got nothing back. Was just surfing CL again and noticed his post again, but he has edited it. Wants $140 OBO, which if I had I would offer, but I dont right now.

Win! I did find a 55 gallon, with stand hood, lights, gravel , a couple fake plants and what looks to be a marineland penguin 400 filter on it. For $50
I will hopefully be picking that up this weekend. They said its full of water right now and they will drain it when I get there just to show that its water tight!

That's a score congrats

I dont remember where I saw it, but someone put up a sort-of "how to" for searching Craigslist. Go to Google and type in site:craigslist.org and then whatever your looking for. It will search the entirety of Craigslist. Im in Florida and just found a listing in Arizona.

AquaTop, AquaClear and Whisper power filters

Emailed the guy and he just sold me everything for $60 shipped!!

Buyers beware, there are scammers out there but there are some good kind folk as well.

No he wouldn't be moving much at all. Just figuring out where he's at now. Try leaving a frozen thawed in his cage over night.

Just did research and he is in brumation question cichlid how should handling go if you want you can inbox me

What are your temperatures if your temps aren't down below 65ish and barely moving and moving very very sluggish he's not in burmation. If he truly is then he's just got to sit for a few months. Some would go so far as blacking out the tank as well.

Yea he's been tightly coiled for the week and one day I just lowered my tank temp

Back
Top Bottom