Drs Foster/Smith screwed up - Woot!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I ordered a derasa clam and they sent me this little crocea clam instead (freebie yeah!). I have him in my 72 gallon tank now. I'm hoping my lighting will be good enough for awhile.

img_923645_0_3b3a28afcf5fb0637fbc47379f24d929.jpg

img_923645_1_f2b6a4f5e911fc7bc3ba121e47c39f97.jpg

Last edited:
so there just lettin u have it as a gift and sendin another clam or no? or did u not tell them?

so there just lettin u have it as a gift and sendin another clam or no? or did u not tell them?

I actually called them after I got the order and they said 'sorry, we'll send you the derasa clam tomorrow at no charge.'

I am so pleased with their quality of corals and the super care they take in packaging their orders.

I've gotten some beautiful corals from them in the past (rip my beautiful acan)

I'll just do some extra 'side' work for a local CPA when I want more corals......I'm glad tax season is coming up soon so I can replace my acan. lol

I dont think theit customer service can be beat. I get alot of supplies from them and am very pleased.

'Awesome, So when are you going to run out of money LOL. My wife would have cut off my head by now :grin::grin:'

From what I've observed she has a printing press in her basement or has rechartered herself as a national bank and signed up for some bailout money.

It never seems to end and it just makes me GREEN with envy!

'Awesome, So when are you going to run out of money LOL. My wife would have cut off my head by now :grin::grin:'

From what I've observed she has a printing press in her basement or has rechartered herself as a national bank and signed up for some bailout money.

It never seems to end and it just makes me GREEN with envy!

LOL!!

bailout money.....THAT is a GREAT idea! I'll have to try that avenue next!

I'm telling you folks.....I'm a coral junkie.....I start to straighten out and then I get a pm ' you should see this coral <insert link here>. It's beautiful isn't it?' ...... then it starts up....the drooling, glazed eyes...... I can't help it! It's a sickness I tell you....a sickness!

Very nice!

I have yet to buy anything from Liveaquria but I have heard nothing but good things from them. It's rather refreshing to know there is a company that still believes in excellent customer service!

Back
Top Bottom