Originally Posted by Gavinpop1235
If you can put that into gallons I can help you so per inch of fish you'll need 1-2 gallons
Inch per gallon is very outdated and completely inaccurate way to stock a tank.
The following need to be considered when planning stock.
- Foot print of the tank
- Adult size of the fish, not the size they are when you buy them.
- Aggression levels of the selected species.
- How much filtration you have/will get
- How much time you can dedicate to water changes.
- What decor will be used and how much swim space it will take up/how much water it will displace.
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice