It's a sickness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I'm going to the LFS today to drop off some frags to another reefer, I tell my wife before I leave..."I'm not gonna buy anything, I promise. I just gotta drop these off."

Well, I didn't really have room, but they had the coolest acro frags :twisted:

Here is a couple pics of the yellow...
DSCN4892.jpg

Here is another (it is actually very bright yellow, looks kinda green in the pics though) Anyone got a species name?
DSCN4886.jpg

And this one is a light blue, although the pic doesn't show it, it's a little stressed...
DSCN4893.jpg

Could use a species name for this one too...
DSCN4887.jpg

Also anyone got a couch I can sleep on for a week or so....

Come on up here. We got a spair bedroom. HEHE

Now where is our second New Aquasitions post? After all someone got frags from you they need to show off.

thats terrible man!

oh, I mean the sickness, not the frags - they look great!

The sad part is I really had no intention of buying anything, it mighta worked too, if someone *cough*cough*timbo2*cough*cough* hadn't been late!!

I didn't even have my check book with me, I had to use an extra book of checks I keep in the car for emergencies (like unexpected coral purchases :mrgreen: ), you know where you gotta put something under the duplicate to keep it from imprinting the next three duplicates....Stop looking at me like that, you know you've done it too!!

[reefrunner stands] "Hello, my name is Kevin and I'm a fragaholic."

Sorry about that :oops:

The frags that you gave me by the way, are doing great.. I just have to figure out the arrangement now...I have them at the top... I ended up getting two stars before I left..and some Tropic Marin Salt. I didn't plan on spending either. It is hard to walk into a LFS and not spend something. Now I have to borrow my friends Nikon again, so I can take pics.

LOL, people name their frags...I've only really named one of my fish...

I suppose I'd have to call them doghouse, cause that's where they put me ;)

Here is another (it is actually very bright yellow, looks kinda green in the pics though) Anyone got a species name?

I didn't mean that you named them like pets, I was wondering the species name, it's cool looking and we are wondering because we are figuring out what kind of corals to eventually put in our 40 and I love the way these look. :wink:

LOL, sorry, didn't read it that way :oops:

No I haven't gotten one yet, had hoped someone here could come up with one, maybe I'll post it in the ID forum....

Here are a couple of updated pics, still can't see the blue in the pics, but it is really a nice blue highlight, wish it showed up in the pics ;)

DSCN4901.jpg

DSCN4902.jpg

Back
Top Bottom