Multis !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is alot of truth to that. I hear of people having sevral colonies in tanks that size. I also hear that it is cool to watch all the breeding colonies interacting within each other in bigger tanks such as 55g.

well there are two breeding colonies in there. They are very distinct too. There are two males, they hang out on opposite ends of the tank. i actually saw two of the smaller ones flaring their gills at each other a few minutes ago. Theyre so cool, i cant wait to have more.

good news... looked at them today, counted 10 fry barely big enough to see! Looks like im going to have to get them a bigger tank soon! I sold my 55 tonight, so ill probably try and talk the wife in to another tank :)

Just out of curiosity, if you hadn't received all of those shells from the seller, where would you go to get that many if you had to acquire them on your own?

i have no idea... they cant be too hard to find, i got about 20 extras from the guy that im going to utilize when i sell some of these guys

Darn, when i saw a post on this thread i was hoping it was a post for you selling them. lol.

time for an update... looked this morning when i was feeding, there are about 10-12 more fry! That puts me up to about 20-25 fry, 8-10 adults... i'll be way overstocked before long ;)

Back
Top Bottom