My birthday present! - Goldvine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday! Awesome wood! Lucky girl :) I can't wait till mine LOL! When he asks what I want, I was planning on requesting the same thing...a trip to the LFS. Enjoy your wood!

Last edited:
Nice, so is the grape vine aquarium safe? Seems I've seen kind of mixed reviews on that with some saying yes and others saying no? I've seen it in LFS, but usually in the reptile section, so I'm curious.

Wy Renegade said:
Nice, so is the grape vine aquarium safe? Seems I've seen kind of mixed reviews on that with some saying yes and others saying no? I've seen it in LFS, but usually in the reptile section, so I'm curious.

I've heard the same thing. Grape vine deteriorates quickly. What I have is goldvine which is different as far as I know...

I've heard the same thing. Grape vine deteriorates quickly. What I have is goldvine which is different as far as I know...

Aaaahhh, guess I gotta learn to read a little more carefully LOL. I read it right on the title, but then read it as grapevine in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom