New elegance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't look good at all, what lights are you running? This is what you need to do and act fast I know what I'm taking about.

Ok this is what to do. Package it very carefully, ship to me overnighted of course and let me take a look at it in my tank for some time and see how it does ;)

Awesome coral!! I love it!! What size tank is that? Seriously that's a sweet sexy coral ya got there ok jealous!

Looks like your clown is doing a swim by! Maybe found a new friend!

Good luck with it.

Lol bro, At first I was like is this guy serious? Lol. It a 90g, and yeah the clown wad just there cuz I was taking the picture and he always come to me lol. I'd rather him find a new friend with my torch though.:) and thanks btw!

Antec said:
Lol bro, At first I was like is this guy serious? Lol. It a 90g, and yeah the clown wad just there cuz I was taking the picture and he always come to me lol. I'd rather him find a new friend with my torch though.:) and thanks btw!

Haha! I figured you were thinking to yourself a few choice words lol. Seriously man awesome tank! I only have a BC29. One day I'll get a bigger tank! One day....

Oh btw my clowns found my torch in no time. Check it out.

image-1553057497.jpg

Thanks man:) amd hope u get
That upgrade soon!
Btw those torches r gorgeous! Have u had any luck with showing the clowns the picture of a clown hosting a certain coral to get it to host it?

Antec said:
Thanks man:) amd hope u get
That upgrade soon!
Btw those torches r gorgeous! Have u had any luck with showing the clowns the picture of a clown hosting a certain coral to get it to host it?

No, my clowns just went to it. It scared one time because I thought they were dead! Turned out they were just laying in the torch and relaxing lol.

Nice elegance! Just got one couple weeks ago myself & my clowns took it over lol.

Attachments

• image-2606875714.jpg
    image-2606875714.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 88
That's a beauty Keith! Has the coral been fine with the clowns hosting it? Is it being irritated?

Thanks! So far it's been fine. I lost my BTA and decided not to get another anemone as it was quite the traveler and made coral positioning a chore so I figured I'd try a LPS they might host. Took them all of 15 min to decide it was home lol.

Back
Top Bottom