New fishies for me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zparticle

Aquarium Advice Addict
The last of my four little discus kicked the bucket last week so I turned down the heat on the tank gave it a good cleaning in prep for some new fish. The problem with discus is you can't put much in with them it seems like.

Anyway I picked up a 5" Gold nugget Pleco I've had my eye on for a long time as well as 10 Balloon Mollies. Acclimating them now. Will put up picks later. Also picked up 6 new Assassin snails for my other tanks. :dance:

Awesome Z, very pretty! I can see why they're BALLOON mollies, ha! The Pleco is gorgeous, I hope he comes out more for you. :)

Gj on the golden nugget, you'll be sucked into the world of 'I must get that rare pleco' now :D .. Or so I was.

The gnp is very cool. There are so many cool varieties of pleco, I wish more store carried them instead of the monstrous common plecos that sooooooo many newbies end up with.
How big will that guy get?

Beautiful fish! I was curious, do you have any salt in your tank for the Mollies? They look great!

Wow, that's a nice looking fish, your tank is awesome! Jealous!

your tank is exceptional. how many gals is it? also if you don't mind me asking are those all live plants or do you have a mix of live and artificial? the plants look great and i like the way you placed your stone and wood. very nice indeed. (y)

your tank is exceptional. how many gals is it? also if you don't mind me asking are those all live plants or do you have a mix of live and artificial? the plants look great and i like the way you placed your stone and wood. very nice indeed. (y)

Thanks :) 75 gallon. Mostly real but some fake plants for filler.

well you did a great job in your design. you do have "the knack". your placement is great!. oh and your fish are beautiful too. :)

Back
Top Bottom