New Nano Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I paid $15 for UPS ground shipping. I got them the next day and they were in an insulated box with heat packs in it too. So, I figured that was pretty reasonable. Its certainly cheaper than me summoning up the gas money to get to Portland.

Those clowns are cool! I didn't realize they were going to be that small. The habrosus are adorable. Have you seen your otos shoal around with them? Mine do sometimes. It's neat :)

The store is so awesome..It's the FW fish store of my dreams!

Yes, I do see the otos with the cories!
Yeah, the clown killis were sooooooooo tiny. They have colored up nicely though. :) It may be my imagination, but I feel like they are getting bigger now which is cool.

That's a small fish! :lol:

Can't wait to see them in their habitat.
Too bad they won't sit still for me to get more pictures. Lol. But yeah, the cories do look better in the tank than in that picture where the bag is sitting on top of a Sham Wow. Lol.

Whats the fish stuck to the glass?? I just bought one and dont know the name!!?

Attachments

• image-3133119051.jpg
    image-3133119051.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 79
Excellent nano fish :)

Habrosus are probably my favorite Corydoras species (I love the small ones like Hastatus and Pygmaeus).

Those Clown Killis are beautiful! I've always had my eye on them. Everybody came safe and sound from Portland? I've planned some buys from the WetSpot. They have a great, great selection.

Also, for that last poster, it's ab Otocinclus. I hope you bought more than one! They like some company!

absolutangel04 said:
Yep. Like Pred said, it's an oto. :)
IME, Wet Spot has been great. I definitely recommend them for purchases. :)

I guess I had reservations because I like in Augusta GA, didn't want to lose anything!

Ok my habrosous are not as active :( I kinda want some clowns for my nano now! I wonder how they would do with my scarlet badis.......

GodFan, it should be ok because the clowns stick almost exclusively to the top of the tank. They love it up there.
My habrosus are everywhere. They are busy little buggers. In between wild, hyper times, they all rest together on an Anubias nana plant.

You have some cool fish. Habrosus cores are being imported to my state more frequently now.

GodFan, it should be ok because the clowns stick almost exclusively to the top of the tank. They love it up there.
My habrosus are everywhere. They are busy little buggers. In between wild, hyper times, they all rest together on an Anubias nana plant.
Ok I may try then. What max size and are they schoolers? I would like a top dweller.
Thats is weird about the habrosous cories. Mine lie around alot.

GodFan said:
Ok I may try then. What max size and are they schoolers? I would like a top dweller.
Thats is weird about the habrosous cories. Mine lie around alot.

Perhaps the OPs are still getting used to the tank. My Habrosus exhibit typically Cory behavior of just being pretty chill all around. That's why I like them, full Cory behavior, half the size.

Back
Top Bottom