new stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fluff

Aquarium Advice Addict
I picked up a few things this week.
SW stuff:
5 peppermint shrimp
2 orange turbo snails
Psammacora coral with a hitchhiker conch
and two sad corals from the 5.00 damaged coral tank. A branching torch and a small bubble.

FW stuff
2 sailfin plecos
4 pseudomugil furcatus
and two moss balls.

Hmmm...wonder who just got their "LFS" fix satisfied? Of course, now you're going to have to tell me when and where you went to get them!

That being said, very nice indeed...I'm so proud of you!

Ahh, Jc. I went to another store tonight and added more zoos to my tank. :mrgreen: Green buttons, pink zoos and green/orange zoos. I'll post pics tomorrow after they've settled in and are open. Also added another rummy nose to one of the fw tanks. He was the only one they had and I felt bad for him. He's very happy now schooling with my others. :D

As for where I went...on Monday, first I went to Exotic Aquatics. That's where I got the coral in the pic ^, the plecos, and the furcatus. Then I stopped at Randallstown Aquarium Center on the way home and got the peps, snails, damaged corals, moss balls and some driftwood. Then tonight went to Winchester Aquarium. I may be going to thatfishplace on Sat. Not sure yet.

I love them. I don't really know what to do with them other than to turn them from time to time. The fish are moving them all over the tank though so that shouldn't be a problem. I figured I'd give them a shot for 3.68 ea.

Very good...from what I understand, it seems you've done a lot of traveling to get these wonderful specimens. I'm hoping that this has improved your "withdrawal" symptoms somewhat.

picture for Menagerie

Well Menagerie, Seems my rams have taken a liking to the moss balls and are guarding them. Here is a pic of my female ram with her moss ball. She's keeping the pleco and an albino cory away. LOL

Oh, and, try to overlook the algae on the gravel. :oops: :D

Back
Top Bottom