New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lymore

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
$50 for the tank, stand, hood, and light.:D

img_977723_0_128e35ac2cb98be9dbb1fa4e31dd4845.jpg
img_977723_1_4aed969c38e7a051fd75e8b2d0d7b996.jpg

And I got the driftwood for $9.19
It was marked at $9.19 and I asked the person at the counter if this was really right, and they said no, but they gave it to me for $9.19 anyways. Yay!

how did you get so ceap, wish i couldcome across a bargain like that. That tank mut be worth about ten times that, good on you, looks great too wih the plants

Found someone online who was selling a bunch of old stuff. The tank needed some cleaning, but not too much. He also has a 55gal for $20, the trim on the top was damaged though... and I have no room for a 55gal

Thanks, I plan on getting more plants, bigger plants. Those are my plants from my 10 gal, so they are kinda small.

Nice pickup! Can't wait to see it evolve! :)

not too bad just personally hate those tanks lol i dont know if it isnt a standard looking tank i just cant deal with it.

I actually just recently saw a 45gal, hood, light, stand, filter, new gravel, decorations, gravel vac, master test strips, water conditioner, food, basically everything, for $65 at a tag sale. I was like WOAH! But, the tank was a hex, but kinda long, but not flat back, and I didn't like it so much...but still, all that stuff! Jeez.

How many gallons is that tank? And are those real plants?

Yup, real plants, except for the one at the tipity top that looks like its floating, that one is fake and on the back of the tank with suction cups. The one on the driftwood is real, and the ones in the substrate are real. I got more plants since these pic were taken, I need more recent pics.

Back
Top Bottom