Possible 360gal..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeFeKt

Aquarium Advice Addict
hehe

Just got offered a 360gallon tank and stand.

Heres the good news... It's FREE.
Heres the bad news... It has a broken panel.
Heres more good news... A friend of mine has enough glass for sale to fix it VERY cheap.

Hopefully I can hire a trailer and a few good strong mates to help me lift it and pick it up!!

w00t !!

[/end brag]
LOL, thats all, just wanted to brag..
I smell a giant malawi display coming on...Or maybe some tank busters?

Matt

LOL, hopefully I get the chance to pick it up when I fly home!!

Got a 2 week holiday from the 5th onwards, so if all goes to plan....

I like the malawi display idea to!!, If I do that I have a 100gal I might use as a sump and the 60gallon i'll divide up for various fry..

I agree with the reef tank LOL. Is your floor going to be able to handle the weight. You`ll be talking about 1 3/4 - 2 tons. Just the water alone will be 3000 lbs. Check and be sure.

Because of it's size, I'd be more inclined towards the cichlid side of things since you would have spend a small fortune to get the equipment for a reef - but man, either way, that thing would be spectacular!!! Congrats!!!

"The envy's all on this side of the table"!! :)

More bad news:

The idiot was supposed to call me when he got back in the country.

Woke up this morning and he was advertising it on our local forum.. Sad to say it got snapped up pretty quick.

Oh well, better start saving... I can get a new one for $560 AU, then i'll make my own stand for it. Maybe after the wedding....

Back
Top Bottom