125 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reinforced the stand. Now filling it reaffirms how uneven my floor is, is there anything I can do for the tank?IMG_9419.jpg

I read one where the exact level is less important than making sure the tank isn't torqued from end to end or front to back. If the whole stand/ floor, is a little off bubble prob not to hurt. My house is old and not perfectly level, but I also only have glass aquariums....

I read one where the exact level is less important than making sure the tank isn't torqued from end to end or front to back. If the whole stand/ floor, is a little off bubble prob not to hurt. My house is old and not perfectly level, but I also only have glass aquariums....

Oh goodness I hope my reinforcements didn’t add torque!

When I was filling the tank last night it overfilled (oopsie) I have fans on it. But I am concerned that the water under the tank stand will cause it to mold. When I empty it should I move the tank and let it dry underneath?

How many cubic ft of substrate should I have in this tank? I calculated it 6ftx1.5ftx.25ft(depth of substrate and got 2.25 cubic ft. But that seems like far too little.

That was aquarium gravel. They have some for sand too. I put 2 bags of sand in my 100 gallon, that's a bow front, so 48" long by 17-20" wide and it was just right

I’m about to be setting up the tank tonight, but my friend who sanded the tank questionably made it worse. It is all cloudy looking. He said when I let it sit with water it will clean it off, but it didn’t, so I don’t know what to do :/

Yes, had a few large scratches when I got it, but now it’s sanded it’s all cloudy

Apparently :/. But I don’t want to offend by asking for more. This is what it looks like now:
IMG_9458.jpg

I bought this Novus, read that some people on here used it. I hope it works.

IMG_9459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom