Red lion flowerhorn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant329

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got him like 2 weeks ago.. His kok is getting huge! Hes thriving in my tank at only 4 inches.. Ph 7.6, ammo 0, nitrate 0.. What do you guys/ gals think?

Attachments

• image-530430126.jpg
    image-530430126.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 174
Another pic of him.. Waters 82 deg

Attachments

• image-3194024145.jpg
    image-3194024145.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 177
Looks good (but personally the nuchal hump grosses me out). Where did you get him? Flower horns are ludicrously expensive.

I got him at a specialized fish store which sells quality fish.. As you can see he comes from good genes with his KOK growing bigger and bigger.. I personally like it because when you own one you wanna make a statement with him.. So im doing everything i can( babying him) to make him happy! Lol

Thankyou!!! I have another one ill post a pic.. Hes a double line red kamfa

Double Line Red Kamfa

Attachments

• image-2702213111.jpg
    image-2702213111.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 151
They have a lot of personality. The lfs here has one that is over 20 years old. Good luck.

My brother has flowerhorns In the pond/lake by his house...at least that's what I think they are because they all had that big forehead bulge and look the same as those

Wow, those are cool looking! The Flower horn is such an unusual fish -- really interesting!

Thankyou all for your nice comments!! Flowerhorns are truly amazing! Very active and loved to be watched! Theres a lot of cool things about them ive read while researching them

Ohh okay. Yeah it was in Galveston in a biiiig pond by the ocean. Supposedly the hurricane blew salwater into it and now it has SW and FW fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom