Spotted gars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
Just inherited two 24"-26" spotted gars....thick as your wrist, too....they should help with tidying-up anything that passes on in my other tanks. :wink:

Waiting until the digital camera I am ordering actually get ordered and gets here....I must have it before Halloween, so it shouldn't be long now. :p

Does it look like this? If so, what tank size do you keep them in??? 8O
img_478070_0_4fdfabb4b28afd6814cc4ee0ef9773fa.jpg

I'll state this again, Toirtis has the most awesome fish ever and I am in a constant state of jealousy.

Andos99 said:
Where did you find such a fish? What did you pay for them?

Somebody I know had rescued them from her work (a pet shop) a while back (when they were still small) and is about to move and cannot take them with her, so she gave them to me.

rubysoho said:
I'll state this again, Toirtis has the most awesome fish ever and I am in a constant state of jealousy.

Trust me, I am probably jealous of the amount of space you have....its getting to the place where I may have to buy my pets a house of their own. :roll:

Sorry to kind of bring up a dead thread, but...

Toirtis:
What's the cost of admission for 2 adults, 1 three year old, and 1 one year old? ;)

Back
Top Bottom