Whoohoo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool looking snails!.. their making me want to get some.. even tho the pesky ones in my tanks have made me despise snails.

awsome!.. well then, next time im at the store ill go have a look for some. But probably wont be there any time too soon. I got my bf to take me to the store (its less fun by myself).. i must have looked at every single fish.. plus the saltwater section aswell :p .. my store does hot dogs out in the carpark during the weekend and thats how i bribe him to come with me ;P but after today i dont think he will come again haha

Some people have all the luck. :)
Have a healthy new year.

Oh lol. No, I WISH it was 300G! But I got a 20 tall. I really, really like the light it came with. So now I have 5 tanks, and am pondering whether or not I should put fish in the 10G with the snails. Who knows?!?! Haha!

I put Gimli in there, along with the loaches and harlequins. Put the other tank in my room and moved the mystery snails to their own tank, and they are lovin it! And the loaches are especially loving the taller tank, they are extra crazy now!

but mystery snails are apple snails and the species of those look like Pomacea bridgesii

haha those are spoiled snails!.. maybe give them cherry shrimps as company?

No, shrimps are gross. LOL

Gamer~ I know they are a kind of apple snail, they are the bridgesii, but they won't get as big as the regular apple snail. I have done a lot of research.

aww poor shrimps haha.. the only reason i like them is because their so cute when they play.. other than that i cant even put my hand where i cant see it, incase a shrimp is in there.. haha i'm scared of a teensy tiny shrimp.

Well I don't blame ya! But now you have me thinking about watching them play....I have heard it was pretty funny! Hmmm.....GREAT!

they are so funny to watch! when i first got mine they were so happy to be in the tank.. going up to the corys and playing with them.. but then they met bubbles haha. Bubbles doesnt try to kill them but doesnt like seeing the shrimp having fun. Just make sure you dont get sold any prawns!.. a guy sold me 5 prawns once that were ment to be "ghost shrimp" they had large nippers and were determined to rip bubbles apart.

Ok, well you need to stop talking about shrimp, or I am gonna end up with some.
Your stories about Bubbles make me laugh SO HARD! ROFL @ him not liking to see the shrimp having fun! HAHAHAAA!

Back
Top Bottom