125 FOWLR take 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
It happens and isn't that big of a deal as long as you don't keep doing it.

Called brs and added a float valve to my order... Apparently my brs rodi unit has a built in ASO assembly, just need the valve.

to anybody considering a Jebao WP40 in a bigger tank (100+) heres a short video of the WP40 in action. keep in mind this is a SINGLE wp40 on (W)ave mode 1, (S)peed 1. youll notice there is a single koralia evo 750 on the right side, it is NOT in any sort of wave mode, so it has no effect on the wave making. enjoy;)
watch

Def have some power to them...but i'll be honest I would never want to have that kind of wave action going in my tank. Too rough up top. Having my floor slanting the tank doesn't help, but even in future builds I wouldn't go after that. How are the other modes?

Sniperhank said:
Def have some power to them...but i'll be honest I would never want to have that kind of wave action going in my tank. Too rough up top. Having my floor slanting the tank doesn't help, but even in future builds I wouldn't go after that. How are the other modes?

My tank is slightly off level as well. This was strictly an example video, i shut my return pump down and allowed about 2-3 inches of water drain out of the tank. I truthfully havent tried any of the other modes short of W1 and h1 and h3. Its so hard to tell what its doing on the other modes. Plus i like the back and forth swayying of the w1 mode.

Sniperhank said:
Well you should atleast try it out with a video!

I could do that. Never thought of it.

Well i was super excited today!! Being that the new fish was coming in and all, but unfortunately, woke up to our flame angel stuck to the powerhead... She had been acting a lil weird the past few days but was still eating fine RIP. see if maybe we can get another one later today

Purple tang has been acclimated and is sitting in the 10g qt tank. Hes rather small so hopefully there wont be any issues

Sorry about your angel. I'd give you my coral beauty in a minute. The flame didn't make it in my other tank. But today is a good day, that tang will be amazing! Can't wait to see it.

Sniperhank said:
Sorry about your angel. I'd give you my coral beauty in a minute. The flame didn't make it in my other tank. But today is a good day, that tang will be amazing! Can't wait to see it.

Havent ever tried a coral beauty. The flame angels bright orange has always looked beautiful to me. Im working on uploading a photo or 2 of the tang

Thank you both. I have a feeling itll take some getting used to for the yellow and purple tang, but i couldnt pass up the purple. Was only $99. I managed to get my clowns to coexist so im sure the same can be done with these two. Also picked up another flame angel, only this one is noticeably bigger than our last one. Hopefully i can get these two into the tank without issues so itll complete the stocklist.

Ashley73 said:
Sweet. Nice fish. I want your tank huma.

There may be a slight conflict there, especially after i just put all that time and effort into it lol. Finally getting to the point that im content with it and proud of it. Still are a few things id like to do but slow and steady

Brs float valve came in.... With no directions lol. Do i just hook this up to my water container then plumb the rodi line through it??

I'm pretty sure there's a video on brs that shows how to hook it up. Good luck

alrighty, got the float valve installed. I ordered the adjustable version so it may take a few attempts to get the float set right. only thing im worried about is if the lid will allow the float valve to lift enough to shut off. Not quite sure why the valve showed up and not my filter kit but oh well. got some cleaning to do then its tank maintanence

Back
Top Bottom