180g tank want to put in.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jayeg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi i have a 180g tank, its a predator tank which it currently has a epaulette shark around 2 foot, a snowflake eel which is a little bigger and a golden tail moray eel at 2 foot and a 3 inch domino damsel....
My question is which other fish could i put in there?:confused:
I'm thinking about getting a Panther grouper, a Lion fish and a Dog face puffer fish, a Picasso trigger and a rectangle trigger.
Just wanted to know your opinions or previous experiences :D

:)

sharktank1.jpg

hahaha... Keep practicing those Photoshop skills. Hopefully it makes the point though.

DaDuh DaDuh DaNa DaNa DaNa DaNaDaNaDaNaDaNaDaNaDaNa....

Hi, I'm new to this but site but I just want to tell you - DO NOT PUT ANY TRIGGERS WITH YOUR SHARK. I know everyone has told you not to buy anymore fish. Just incase you decide not to listen you must not ever put those triggers or any puffers or box fish, etc with your shark. Triggers/puffers can blind your shark. They do not mean to, they simply think it is a crustacean, not shark eyes. I have an 800 gallon tank with 4 sharks and I've also overcrowded it, so I understand your dilemma - just don't get triggers/puffers.

Back
Top Bottom