55Gal predator tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a dwarf fuzzy lion today :) and he's awesome and just the same size as my angler :)

Here's some pics :)

Attachments

• image-993236703.jpg
    image-993236703.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-1429815359.jpg
    image-1429815359.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image-567013299.jpg
    image-567013299.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 60
Right now I'm good with my eel angler and dwarf lion. If something comes up I might get it... But it'd have to be like the fu Manchu. Something I really want haha

Nice Fuzzy Khij! I like the choice of name as well, since my fuzzy's name is Mufasa.
image-652206610.jpg

What kind of food is he taking? Live, frozen, pellet? I like his coloring too btw.

Attachments

• image-1144530430.jpg
    image-1144530430.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 73
Very nice! Haha. Well he hasn't eaten yet. And I got him from the bag he was shipped in... So I will be trying to feed him krill and silver sides for the next week or so but if he hasn't eaten in about 5 days ill get a couple small chromis to throw in there.

Sally's Jumbo krill eventually worked for mine, although at first he would only take feeder guppies so I fed him guppies 2 times before I started to fast him and start with krill, but I was nervous because my LFS said he wasn't eating so I gave him what he would eat to make sure he wouldn't starve. Good luck with Simba.

Shouldn't be, once they get good and hungry they seem to grab anything that hits the water. I'm inexperienced, saltwater especially, but I do have a fuzzy so if you have any questions I would be more than happy to assist you to the best of my ability.

Why thank you :) I'm growing quite fond of him and hopefully he'll eat very soon

Back
Top Bottom