Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-28-2004, 04:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Originally Posted by Sparky
I agree, would be better off in your tank than the LFS. I think he would be ok with your stock

Actually QS, your right there. ANY fish would really do better than LFS. Not that they don't try to take care of them, but you think about this:

They get fish in every week and they put them right into a tank. Sometimes they just put them in with other fish that have been there a while. Disease, collection methods and other things (unknown to the LFS owner) could be wrong with the fish he just got. At least at home you know what you got and in this case you know what you got and where you got it from. To me that is alot better chance.

Not true Exvisor19641964,Angels are actually pretty hardy in my opinion,as long as they are kept in a nice size tank,they will do well.Have one of my own that is about to change from juv. to adult.

Jessethebody101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:35 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular
Re: Another what do you think Emperor Angel

Originally Posted by Jimailer
One of the guys I know at work is moving. He is going into an upper floor apt, so no more fish tank. He wants to give me a 7" adult Pomacanthus Imperator for helping him move, something I'd do anyway. The question is will it work out in my 150 FOwLR? Right now there is a Porcupine puffer (6"), Niger Trigger (4"), Red V Lion (8")and a Yellow Tang (5"). Also 125lb of Tonga Branch. Well what do you think?
I'm going to move all of the rock around before I'd put him in.

AquaC EV-150
Ehiem 2028
Fluidized 300

you dont want those fish then can i please have it? LOL 8O I will pay for the shipping!!!

you&me is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com