Aquatraders?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soccerdude

Aquarium Advice Activist
These guys seem to have amazing deals. Are they to good to be true or is the stuff just really crappy. The bad reviews kind of worry me, but when you see such great prices in lights it's hard to reject it.

I've never dealt with them, but I tend to listen to reviews. You will always get people that will complain, but it the reviews are consistently bad, you should probably listen. I've found that a good deal (especially with livestock) isn't always a good deal.

I love them. Their reflectors arent the best but they get the job done. I've used their halides which got hot to the touch after a couple hours but that's something to expect from 500w of halide. Their t5s are light and thin which makes them look sleek. I haven't tried their LEDs yet though but am thinking of for my FOWLR. I've used the t5s and halides for 2 1/2 years now

Soccerdude said:
These guys seem to have amazing deals. Are they to good to be true or is the stuff just really crappy. The bad reviews kind of worry me, but when you see such great prices in lights it's hard to reject it.

Just ordered a quad t5 fixture from them for $100. I'll let you know when it comes in how it is :)

I use their t5s on my 20 long. Don't have any complaints, all my zoas are thriving and reproducing

Back
Top Bottom