Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-13-2011, 02:59 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Are Nemo fish evil?

Ok so i found my scooter blenny dead. then a few days later my blackmouth damsel is missing in action and the clownfish seems happier than ever. Swimming all over the place and hanging out in areas he never did. my 2 snails, hermit crab and camel shrimp are untouched. My only thought is Nemo is possessed

Old 04-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

LOL. I love my nemos so much I have two sets. And will be putting more in my new cube. I find it hard to believe one could be evil.

Make me look at my babies in a different way

Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

awww no they are so sweet and cute and funny!
Mine love feeding time and they've taken host to this shark decoration I have in there.

But, to answer your question, I've yet to see mine be aggressive.
scottayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

My two pairs are all huddled asleep together right now. They haven't bothered my gramma, or blenny or goby. They are just silly goofy fish.

You may have the demon fish, ya never know!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 AM   #5

Mine barely eats. but he's constantly swimming all over the place. Would have thought it would have built up an appetite. When i first put the blenny in he went up to it and proceeded to what looked like bite it in the head. I thought maybe it was being playful. I don't know, i mean i never caught him in the act so i'm kinda clueless about how this happened. Water conditions are perfect and everybody in the tank is, or appears to be thriving.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Damsels are pretty aggressive themselves, maybe somethings wrong with the water quality. Scooter blenny could have starved if he wasn't eating frozen foods. How big is the clownfish? and what kind of clown?
0o.Kelsey.o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:26 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

okay that rules out the water quality then haha must have posted at the same time.
0o.Kelsey.o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:27 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

How big is the hermit crab? I've never heard of evil clowns before, well i know they are damsels and have a bit of edge to them but to kill? How big are your clowns in comparison to the others?
Old 04-13-2011, 03:39 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Mine are EVIL! They always watch to see who puts there hand in the tank next and then BAM. they dart from the other side to bite and whip your hand. and are always fighting with my flame angel. I think there demons but I still love them. nemo and Marlboro. I just wish it were easier for me to clean the glass and stuff without getting attacked, but they've never killed a fish.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:51 AM   #10

Ocellaris clownfish. He's about 1 inch maybe. The hermit crab is pretty small. Nemo is the only fish in the tank. Until i added the Blenny and Damsel. But now he's the only fish in the tank again. The Blenny (the Rock), was eating everyday. So i don't know. I'm hesitant to add anymore fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com