Building sump for 210

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My CPR overflow that I just hooked up like two weeks ago is really noisy my wife hates it when she's trying to watch tv mine came with ridged tubing to put in the drain but it doesn't seem to make a difference where I put it anyone have any ideas why

It did but it doesn't seem to matter where I put it it doesn't get any quieter

I like bubble caulerpa. It's the fastest growing algae I know of. Plus, the fish will eat it, unlike chaeto.

Yes. Same stuff.

Will a 1' Gap on the bottom of the bubble trap before the return flow enough water for a 1200 GPH return pump? I'm using a 3/4" gap between them and 1" off the bottom to catch the bubbles.

Sure it would. the smallest opening is what you should consider, so it's the 3/4" x 18" hole. 40 breeder, right? think of a piece of pvc pipe and how much water flows through that hole.

Sure it would. the smallest opening is what you should consider, so it's the 3/4" x 18" hole. 40 breeder, right? think of a piece of pvc pipe and how much water flows through that hole.
Haha i feel dumb now.i have to stay off of here when it late and I'm in the bed lol :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom