Compatibility question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ff.rice

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am moving my 30 gallon into a 55 gallon soon.... I have a couple questions about compatibility.... I have a Pygmy Dwarf angel and wanted to add a Flameangel...... I also have a skunk shrimp and wanted to add a fire shrimp....... Are these additions going to be ok in the 55?

Not 100% sure, but I believe it is not always advisable to mix Dwarf Angels in the same tank. :)

I have kept Cleaners with Fire Shrimp in the past, and everything appeared to be alright. :) I would check with other people though, and make sure they have had the same experience. :)

Happy New Year! :-D

In a big enough tank with lots of escape routes, you can mix dwarf angels. They will spar with each other, but if there is sufficient room, nobody will get hurt. In a smaller system like your 55, I would be cautious.

I'm planning on having lots of live rock in here..... I acquired the Pygmy dwarf angel..... The flame angel is such a pretty fish I really wish they were compatible!!!

Back
Top Bottom