Damsel ATTACK!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
LOL... I thought it was pretty funny I was trying to pick up one of my snails from being on his back cause he looked like he was having trouble getting himself back to normal.... And low and behold out of the crack of some LR my Damsel decides to attack my hand like leave my friend the Snail alone.... Just thought i would share this with everyone I thought it was pretty funny....:D:silly:

i also have a 4 striped, his name is spot. he was my first addition to the tank, i got him when he was just the size of a nickle, now he's just bigger then a quarter, when he was little i never really got to see him, he would spend the entire day in the corner of my tank behind my heater and just poke his head out now and then. now days he spends most of the day in the front corner in front of my leather coral watching me. when ever my blenny gets close, spot will go down almost swimming backwards at a 45 angle to fan my blenny with his tail.

I have a 4 stripe damsel I `ve had for 9 yrs that does that to me.

I have the Same 4 striped black and White Damsel. besides them being so territorial.. I love his character .... But he knows when I am around for food cause he sits and waits in the same spot where I drop the food at... My clowns do the same also... but beside the small attack would it be hard to add another 4 striped damsel at this time I already had him for about 2 1/2 months....

I just bought a black and white damsel today. So far I think I like him:) and he's fitting right in with my others

I have a 3-stripe Black and White Damsel that just attacked my hand for the first time this week. It startled me and I ended up splashing water all over the floor

Back
Top Bottom