"Different" Aquarium - wish I had room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saw this on Craigslist today. Wish I had room. This is either the ugliest tank or the coolest tank I have seen. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've seen like 10 of these tanks locally. I personally think they're ugly. Would be cool as an outdoor biotope tank accompanied by a tiki bar.

I don't know if I want to buy it or kick it over. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

LOL....umm...I definitely think it may go with the correct decor, but I think I'm with the majority here in that ........yuk!

It would be cool with dark mahogany or beech paneling. I think that they are tacky like that though.

I'm thinking man cave/tiki bar. :) Anyways, I have seen bamboo wrapped tanks, just not this kinda setup.

I guess the 28g cube I'm getting for my son tomorrow will have to do for now. :)

I think it'd go much nicer without all the wood. To me, it's just too distracting and in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Might look good painted black?

I agree, too much blocked view and I see cleaning issues with dead flow areas.

If I didn't have a 28g and a 55g starting up for my sons, I would almost consider it for my office at work. :) It would certainly be a conversation piece.

Back
Top Bottom