Easing back into FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I had a full blown reef for a couple years but I could not stand not having some things. So I sold my corals to family members with Reefs and and ordered fish the next day. It was nice to sell them to family members where I can see my corals whenever I feel like it....eeerr, well their corals : ). Anyways I have a Emporer Angel, Flame Angel, yellow watchman goby on the way. I am also getting a Copper Banded Butterfly when I see it available. I am so excited. I kept the corals I thought it wouldn't bother....mushrooms and star polyps. If it does I am ready to hand them over to family members. Anyways I haven't posted in so long that I thought I'd let everybody know what I'm up to these dayz.

That's funny. I am looking to do the exact opposite. 8O I have had a fowlr/invert tank for quite a while, but I really want some more color and interesting species in there now.

Good to see you back.

Mike

Thanks! : ) I am going to take a ton of pics after I get them out of QT. I have some rearranging to do in the main now that most of the corals are gone. I realize it's not a TRUE fowlr, but if they nip at what I have left then it will be :wink: . Anywayz, when I get it all done I will definately post the pics.

Well I just got them and all arrived safely. I am very impressed actually, the flame is REALLY bright. The goby I got though is smaller than my chromis, hopefully my 6 line dosen't harrass him. Anyways, when I turn the lights on I'll post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom