Fish Suggestions? Fish that are not shy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edmond

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am going to be buying a new fish in a couple of weeks and would like some suggestions.

I have a 50 gallon FOWLR tank with 2 small clowns, a small goby, small valentini puffer and small Singapore Angel. The Tank as been running for 9 months now. All the fish get along fine.

I love the colors and the look of my Singapore Angel, but he is very shy, always hiding as soon as someone approaches the tank.

I would love a fish that is colorful, beautiful and has the size of an Angel, that doesn't hide every time I come to the tank. Its kind of hard to appreciate a fish that doesn't let you take a look at him up close.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks!

Well, I have a Sailfin Tang. It is classified as aggressive. I would check to see how it would do with a Singapore Angel though...I dont even know what they look like. Also, they could messup your inverts and eat them.
Im looking at getting a Fame Angel- VERY colorful- but it is kind small, and alot of Nano Tanks get them b/c of that...Maybe you could add more fish though!

any type of wrasse would be ideal. obviously ones that are reef safe but they are very friendly and swim around very active. also they bring a lot of color to the tank.

Back
Top Bottom