Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hondatek said:
True . I moved my guys back a few days ago. They are digging it

I've been following ur thread... Porc is so much bigger then ur lion, I was like wow...

Pics of inverts, trigger, and the coralline algae growth..

Last edited:
Yea the lion seems to be a slow grower. He has put on more mass then length since I had him. The lion is so unbelievably fast .

Hondatek said:
Yea the lion seems to be a slow grower. He has put on more mass then length since I had him. The lion is so unbelievably fast .

You know you can still add a volitan lionfish with your current stock.

Hondatek said:

I saw that. I was like omg, he going after the emp... Lol... Sucker can move!

Hondatek said:
Has your trigger ever spit water? Mine started doing it today.

Water or sand? I've never seen that in the 5 triggers I owned but if it's sand it's all the time. They chew it in their mouth then spit all over the rocks lol

Water . When I scoop water out to defrost his food he does it just like porc chop . I told my girl and she was u didnt know I seen him do it all morning.

Hondatek said:
Water . When I scoop water out to defrost his food he does it just like porc chop . I told my girl and she was u didnt know I seen him do it all morning.

Never seen that...

Back
Top Bottom