Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone. As promised, here's the pics.

Last edited:
Few more pics...dog face is like a lil puppy... Lol

Last edited:
I have a Powder Blue and a Naso. They have never had ich. My Pinktail Trigger however was the problem child with it early on. So in my experience, I haven't seen the ich/Tang issue.

Thanks for the input... Also, pics of the new guy.
Not spectacular.... Sorry...

Last edited:
The problem is they don't sit still:). Just picked up an Emperor Angel today.
One of my favs,great angel,aggressive as heck though ,

As far as "ick prone" ,i never understood this ...Any fish will get ick if put in an infested tank sooner or later ..I could put all the ick prone fish in my DT(after proper QT of course) and chase em with a net for hours on end,,they won't get ick..Just saying what i have been saying all along ,,eliminate it from DT..QT and hypo and never see ick again on any fish

Love the red stripe BTW

FTMMWS said:
One of my favs,great angel,aggressive as heck though ,

As far as "ick prone" ,i never understood this ...Any fish will get ick if put in an infested tank sooner or later ..I could put all the ick prone fish in my DT(after proper QT of course) and chase em with a net for hours on end,,they won't get ick..Just saying what i have been saying all along ,,eliminate it from DT..QT and hypo and never see ick again on any fish

Love the red stripe BTW

The Emperor is a juvenile right now and the Powder Blue is keeping him check. The Blueface that the lfs had on hold for me died and the new one that came in looked close to death so I opted for the Emperor he has had for a month.

Back
Top Bottom