lemon peel angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
my yellow tang died this morning and was thinking about getting a lemon peel angel.i have a 75 gallon community tank but i am woried about the black velvet damsel and my blue damsel.every damsel i have had has been agresive would they bother a lemon peel?

I got a lemon peel for my 55 he was to aggressive so I put him in a 24 gallon with a blue devil damsel. No aggression at all between them! I am looking for another home for him but have turned down a couple of people because they had just cycled their tank. I really like mine within a week he was eating from my hand.

i have been reading that angels tend to pick on things.i have a sea apple i am worried he would pick at it.is your tank coral,live rock?trying to buy fish that get along is rough especially when you have a poisonous one like a sea apple.

dwint said:
i have been reading that angels tend to pick on things.i have a sea apple i am worried he would pick at it.is your tank coral,live rock?trying to buy fish that get along is rough especially when you have a poisonous one like a sea apple.

Yes, the do pick or eventually will start picking on corals .. Mine did After two years. He is aggressive but not with my damsels

Back
Top Bottom