Live brine shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antonio718

Aquarium Advice Activist
I baught a cup of live brine shrimp today at my lfs, i only put in a few cuz i figure all of them to put in my tank are way to much, so i left a few in the cup, what can i feed them? Will they eat pellets or flakes? I figure since im saving them id try to keep them alive

Antonio718 said:
I baught a cup of live brine shrimp today at my lfs, i only put in a few cuz i figure all of them to put in my tank are way to much, so i left a few in the cup, what can i feed them? Will they eat pellets or flakes? I figure since im saving them id try to keep them alive

Not sure but curious myself. I buy live brine every Wednesday when my shop gets them in. I just put the whole cup in. I figure the corals, fish and inverts will take care of them.

Convict2161 said:
Not sure but curious myself. I buy live brine every Wednesday when my shop gets them in. I just put the whole cup in. I figure the corals, fish and inverts will take care of them.

I only have 2 clowns
1 scooter blenny
1 coral banded shrimp
3 hermit crabs
1 snail
1 pom pom crab

And when i put my filter and powerhead back on, some went into the filter and some went threw my powerhead and got chopped up, so i dont wanna put the whole cup and then i have a mess in my tank, my clowns each had about 5 each and my blenny had about 10 or 15 lol, and my banded shrimp had about 2 or 3

Convict2161 said:

So i put in flakes last night in the cup and this mornin they were gone so u can feed them flakes lol

I feed mine phyco pure copepod blend
they thrive on this stuff

Attachments

• food 001.jpg
    food 001.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 48
54seaweed said:
I feed mine phyco pure copepod blend
they thrive on this stuff

Can u feed that to fish also? Like my scooter blenny

Back
Top Bottom