My 240 gallon salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Triggersgalore

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is my 1 year old 240 gallon FOWLR I hope to convert to a reef one day once I get more experience. Just wanted to share this!

image-415399728.jpg

Yes I do need more live rock I agree. And right now I have
6 inch lion
4 inch vlamingi tang
16 inch white eyed moray eel
24 inch tiger moray eel
4 inch squirrelfish
4 inch undulate trigger
I used to have it a little over stocked so i moved a lot of the livestock to my 225 gallon FOWLR.

id really reconsider the undulated. ive seen them get absolutely huge and ive heard numerous horror stories as to how aggressive they get

I have had him for a year and when I first got him he was a nightmare he would pick on everybody in the tank but then I put my lion in the tank and he has been the king ever since the undulated hasn't bothered anybody else since and that was about 6 months ago. He is one of my favorite fish I guess I got lucky but he has a personality!

Tank is great

Oooooh, an Undulated. Love 'em, but....well, there's that thing about the personalty and all. Glad to see someone has pulled off putting one in a community tank of sorts. Colors hard to match there and they act like puppies.

I like the aquascaping; encourages fish to swim in the open.

Love it. I actually like the lack of live rock. I used to have a 90 with just a few pieces of rock. Really lets you see the fish a lot more.

I like that part of it too but I am gonna need a lot more rock if I'm gonna do a reef!

Back
Top Bottom