New Hitchhiker on my Live Rock...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally know what the worms are that I couldn't identify...Chaetopterid. Not sure if they're good or bad yet, but that's what I've got :)

My hermit crabs would never die. I had this huge one that ruled the tank. When i fed it he would crawl up on my shelf, jump off, and repeat. Weirdest thing ever. My diamond watchmen also liked to carry them around in her mouth and throw them around.

My hermit crabs would never die. I had this huge one that ruled the tank. When i fed it he would crawl up on my shelf, jump off, and repeat. Weirdest thing ever. My diamond watchmen also liked to carry them around in her mouth and throw them around.

That's funny :) I hope mine last long. My biggest one keeps moulting, about every two weeks. The others moult too but they don't seem to get any bigger, they're still in their original shells. They try on other shells but always end up back in the old one. Weird.

Here is the big one next to his tank mate. Bought at the same time and they were all the same size...

DSC_0481.jpg

I also have a hermit that grew much larger than all the others. He also has the most personality! He is ALWAYS up to something (usually knocking over my corals).

He trys to get my when my hand gets close to the sand bed. He also harasses the snails non stop. (Rides them around the tank and up the sides).

Hermits are funny..
Matt

One of the bristal worms would come out every evening when I fed the fish. Couldn't get a picture because I would keep forgetting to have my camera ready at that time. Last night I actually remembered the camera and got'em :)

DSC_0507.jpg

Hey Thincat, I was doing some reading about starting my 75 Gallon tank and saw that you have a Macaw. We have an 8month old Greenwing and he is beyond sweet. (at least so far). He have had him since a hatching and we are all he knows. Now if I can be so lucky setting up a tank and getting something to grow in it that I actually want to grow in it!

Hey Thincat, I was doing some reading about starting my 75 Gallon tank and saw that you have a Macaw. We have an 8month old Greenwing and he is beyond sweet. (at least so far). He have had him since a hatching and we are all he knows. Now if I can be so lucky setting up a tank and getting something to grow in it that I actually want to grow in it!
My Military is 29 years old and she is nothing but sweet!!! I would love to have ownede a Green wing, they are so much bigger and twice as sweet. Military's are always wanting to be the boss.

everybody is older then you........................
img_1127909_0_3fc946b58dfd676e16acd059993277fe.gif

Back
Top Bottom