Not hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squidward

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my yellow tang is usually crazy when he see's food today not so much should i b concerned

Attachments

• image-1678834960.jpg
    image-1678834960.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 100
what size tank do u have, what are tank mates and params?

How long have you had this tank setup?? I find it slightly strange that you have 0 everything... including trates

Me and my boyfriend started our saltwater aquarium about two months ago. I have had fresh water aquariums my whole life and wanted to try saltwater. I was wondering what kind of light would be best for us we have a lion fish, foxface, and 2 bruasa trigger fish. We have 42 lbs of live rock. Also was wondering what kind of lights will help my allege grow?

Just give the tang some subdued lighting and don't bother him, in terms of lighting that will vary drastically with what you're planning on housing... I see you mentioned 2 bursa triggers....are you planning on keeping coral because triggers can be a handful when it comes to corals... any and all specifics you can give us would greatly help.. for instance tank size, coral or fowlr, current lighting. .... also what type of lionfish do you have? Volitan, fuzzy dwarf, radiata?

huma-huma said:
Just give the tang some subdued lighting and don't bother him, in terms of lighting that will vary drastically with what you're planning on housing... I see you mentioned 2 bursa triggers....are you planning on keeping coral because triggers can be a handful when it comes to corals... any and all specifics you can give us would greatly help.. for instance tank size, coral or fowlr, current lighting. .... also what type of lionfish do you have? Volitan, fuzzy dwarf, radiata?

We have a 75 gallon. Not doing and coral in there I'm goin to do my 90 gallon wit coral. We have a Russell loinfish and we just have a one bulb hood light. We were thinking about getting LED lighting cuz the bulb that we have is a marine glo 40 walt T8

If you can afford it, by all means go led.... wont regret it.. just be careful with that lion.. I believe they get rather big

Yea I had the 90 gallon tank and now we are looking at a 120. Gonna move the triggerfish and lionfish in one of them. I have created a monster my boyfriend is hooked!! Haha

Back
Top Bottom