Trusted online fish dealer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BinxBolling

Aquarium Advice Activist
Who have you had good experiences with, and what did you get? Who has quality shipping, healthy live stock, etc? Who have you had bad experience with and what happened?

Live Aquaria /Divers Den hands down..Awesome costumer services ,great fast shipping and packaging ...
15 day stay alive guarantee

Azaquatic garden gets a negative 3 star for absolutely no customer service and expensive shipping. I called over 20 times about DOAs, left messages and no one ever got back to me. Finally got ahold of them a week later and they were completely rude.

I've ordered from live aquaria w good experience as well as my favorite aquariumfsih,net!!

Pet Solutions, got a royal gramma from them as a trial about 4 or 5 months ago. Shipped from Calif. arrived in great shape. Great overnight shipping and reasonable as far as price. Very good service for dry goods also.

I have used liveaquaria, saltwaterfish.com, and reefs2go. Of the 3, reefs was the least acceptable, issues with DOAs.

Saltwaterfish was next, never had any issues.

Liveaquaria is def king of the mountain. I had a recent order that had 2 coral from the diver's den. The one ended up bleaching quickly, 2 days after arrival even with proper acclimation. They extended warranty a week. The other came on a rock that had some aiptasia on it, this of course isn't really a problem and I solved on my own. This same rock, had blue symphodium on it, ended up having a nudibranch on it that looked exactly like the symphodium. Took me 2 days to realize that it wasn't polyps not opening up. They worked with me to identify the nudibranch and make sure it was reef safe. It wasn't and was removed.

yeah well actually I have a good fish store near me now that I buy from. Prices are great and I can see what I'm buying so I don't ship anymore

Back
Top Bottom