Unknown black thing with Thorns??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could someone point my towards the I.D. forum, so i can find out what that anemone looking thing is? I can't find that section

and on my very first sw tank which was a 46 gallon i think cant remember that far back i ordered liverock and it was so full of great hitch hikers star fish,clams,crabs ive had no such luck since then lol and the thing is i cant for the life of me remember where i ordered the rock from

Aquatic Critter is the best place for live rock, idk how much it is online but its 6.99 here and i love it so far. But if your ever near nashville, its worth going to.

and.. Thing is, I picked them small everytime i went. First time i went, i picked up a 6 pounder to start me off. then ever since i picked up a 2 pound, 3 pound, another 6 pound. Thats just about all, I just pick out the one with lots of holes in it, big or small.

-Cant wait to add the 50+ pounds from reefcleaners :D

I plan on going reef soon, i just switched over to SW after i gave away my freshwater tank. I want to start slow, i'm just learning about live rock..which is already more complicated than FW tanks by itself.

Yeah, i had 2 bristles but i got rid of one thinking it would kill my fish. But i still have one more in my rock, i see its long white/black striped arms.

I want to get mantis shrimp. its about that time to google.. I want to see what they look like and what they do for the aquarium.

Next time i go to the store, im definitely picking up a Cleaner Shrimp.

no mantis thell kill all your fish try pistol srhimp the make s click just like mantis and there safe for fish n reef mantis are beautiful though best left in a species only my lfs had a eletric blue/teal one

Mantis shrimp can be kept in a species only tank, they will kill any and everything else.

Back
Top Bottom