Update on Baby Snook Size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey CoralAnn, getting bigger huh? Still hard for me to tell definitively what it is. Still resembles a baby Snook, but I still feel that Tony Gill could be right too, and it's some sort of baitfish. Maybe he'll be able to tell better, now that it's a little larger. Hopefully, he'll chime in...Good work though, they're still alive!

Flreefer said:
Hey CoralAnn, getting bigger huh? Still hard for me to tell definitively what it is. Still resembles a baby Snook, but I still feel that Tony Gill could be right too, and it's some sort of baitfish. Maybe he'll be able to tell better, now that it's a little larger. Hopefully, he'll chime in...Good work though, they're still alive!

Thanks!!! I've not done much but feed them!!! (and boy do they like to eat!!!) I swear they get bigger every day. I'll post another pic in a month or so, and maybe Tony can get a better look. It will be neat to finally know what I'm dealing with here. :)

Back
Top Bottom