Will current fish be OK with eel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a toby puffer fish, 1 tomato clown, 2 domino damsels, and a niger trigger fish i have a friend bringing over a snowflake eel later on and i was curious am i going to have any problems with the fish that are in their now? its a baby snowflake eel none of them are small enough to fit in its mouth

yeap eal will find them tasty i was gona get one but never did because of the same reasons lol

to be honest thats really not a bad thing i really hate my damsels lol i want them out so bad but its impossible to catch them but thanks for the help guys!

50 gallon tank with a uv sterilizer eheim cannister filter (100 gallons worth of filtration) protein skimmer and about 40 lbs of live rock and one more question if you could answer i have these mini vodka bottles that i think would look cool in the tank if i boiled them to kill off the bacteria and w.e else inside would it be ok in the tank or no?

You could try it, but I personally wouldnt. No telling what the glass contains....
Have you considered more live rock or base rock? (snowflake eels do like some good rockwork so they can hide)

yea i am deff getting more rock just taking it day by day you know, i got a good setup to keep them comfortable for now but as time goes on i deff plan on adding a lot more rock but i got this cool skull for the eel that i think he will deff use as his home i am getting him tonight so we will see. and that sucks those bottles would of looked cool lol o well

well he is fine where he is right now if he gets stressed when he is an adult then i will obv take him out

Back
Top Bottom