A little about me, and thanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandon K.A

Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't think I ever really introduced myself. i'm Brandon from Hawaii. I am currently about to grad from high school. I have been into fish keeping for about a year or so and still learning.

I have made many mistakes about my fish, from stocking, proper cycling, water changes, testing and
what not. I have lost many fish due to this. Sorry fishies.

I currently have one planted 5 gal, one fluval chi (used to house DP but couldn't keep them alive), one 3 gal with a single betta, and a 1.5 with a betta. I know the 1.5 is not good for a betta, but for some reason when I tried upgrading him, he was never the same, so when he went back to the 1.5 he swam around as usual and waits for food.

Sorry for rambling, but basically I wanted to say thank you to everyone. this site is very helpful and taught me quite a bit. Thank you for help and putting up with my countless mistakes.

Aloha Brandon! Welcome to Aquarium Advice! Just wondering, are there fish stores in Hawaii or do you have to shop at a pet store?

Mahalo!

George9 said:
Aloha Brandon! Welcome to Aquarium Advice! Just wondering, are there fish stores in Hawaii or do you have to shop at a pet store?

Mahalo!

Hi! There are some locally owned fish stores, one is even dedicated to aquascaping. We do also have those pet stores such as petco, which is usually more expensive and less helpful than the local shops.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Back
Top Bottom