A newbie hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

egpease

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:n00b:
Hello there, I am new to this board. I wanted to get advice about my new aquarium. We just purchased a 75 gallon, a new water pump and stuff for my RBS (red belly slider) turtle aka "Mr. Lovey Man". I am needing all kinds of advice on how to take care of such a big aquarium. Needless to say his last aquarium was only 10 gallons, so this is a big jump LOL...we are hoping he won't need another tank for a while. Other trival information....I am a mom to a 6 yr old daughter with my second on the way. Thanks so much for letting me become part of this board!

Just get a good filter, possibly a canister filter cause turtle loves getting dirty, i myself own a alligator snapping turtle and he is very healthy. But basically just get a good filter, make sure you get something he can rest on completely dry along with a uv light so that he can warm himself up *crucial*. Other than that with a 75 gallon you won't be cleaning as often compared to the 10 gallon. And welcome to the site i'm pretty new too.

Back
Top Bottom