Almost a newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1Vampiregirl

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everybody!:)
I've been reading the forums here for over a month and now decided to join this nice community.
I had a 40 gal FW and a 38 gal reef tank about 4 years ago when I learned the basics of this hobby. But since then I've been a passive fish lover.
Now I have a new 20 gal tank with 5 longfin zebra danios... Well, 2 are zebras and 3 are leopard. ;) Since I'm cycling with fish I have to face water changes and water testing every day (or every other day for PWC if I'm lucky!), sometimes I test twice a day: planned tests in the morning and unplanned in the evening to make sure my little guys will keep swimming like crazy when I wake up. Oh, and if I think they act strange I test again - just in case!;)
I'm really looking forward to getting a few more fish when the tank cycles, and a nice SW tank when I can.

Welcome to AA! Post some pics of your tanks when you get a chance!

Thanks for the welcomes!
Trying to attach a pic here, hope it works. :)
I'm going to rearrange things a little: add plants and a rock and possibly a piece of driftwood later and remove the chest.

Attachments

• image-1910742820.jpg
    image-1910742820.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom